How can you help to support Sunrise?
The PTO is always looking for parents to volunteer time in the school for MANY different activities that they run to support Sunrise. Should you be interested in helping out in any way, please contact one of the PTO Officers listed under the officer folder. Here are some ways that volunteers are always needed. Check back as new ways may be added!
1. Accelerated Reader
2. Homeroom Parents
3. Fun Day
4. Book Fair
5. AR Point Store
6. After School Movies
7. School Store
8. Election Day Lunches
10. Staff Appreciation
11. Bulletin Boards
12. Talent Show
13. Education Fair
14. Food Drive
No Time to Volunteer? There are still ways you can help!
- Join the PTO!
- Like, share, and follow us on Facebook
- Sign your child up for after school activities
- Tell your friends, family and neighbors about our fundraisers, and advertise them on social media
- Donate snacks and baked goods to our parties and bake sales
- Attend our parties and fairs
- Email board members with your suggestions and ideas
Accounting Forms and Budget Information
Box Tops, Giant Eagle Apples, and Target Submission Information
NEW!! Click on this link to learn how to upload your Email/Electronic Grocery Receipts.
Here are some links to help explain the entire Box Top process. Good luck and thank you!
SUNRISE AND THE PTO THANK YOU!
Officers and Officer Duties
Treasurer: Jenny Guler
PTO President Duties: PTO President Responsibilities.pdf
PTO Secretary Duties: PTO Secretary Duties.pdf
PTO REGISTRATION FOR 2020-21: Click on the attached link to register for the PTO! https://docs.google.com/forms/
Complete the Membership Form Online. *Email Jennypsu@hotmail.com if you have issues with the form.
Submit your donation ($6.00 per child or $12.00 per family) either:
- PREFERRED: via PayPal. Send to "firstname.lastname@example.org" In the notes state "PTO membership" Then check "sending to a friend" to avoid fees.
- Via check or cash in an envelope labeled PTO Membership - Guler. Please make checks payable to SUNRISE PTO.
New registration is needed every year. Thank you for registering and supporting our school! Here is the PTO Registration informational letter. 2020-2021 PTO Membership.pdf
Accelerated Reader, Grades 2-5
PTO Meeting Agendas and Minutes
January 2021 Meeting Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17fLu1qNcE_vUiw55DiOIn3WJ7XF8ET2jDmE3h1y9krc/edit?usp=sharing
January 2021 Meeting Mins: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HDGlYlkd9mSOJtvZ0D_bX4jpscyQs2V6RC_beZZTLuY/edit?usp=sharing
2021 Meeting Agenda:
2021 Meeting Minutes: